Poster CMS allows you to build unique content pages, based on content items or entries. This could be a replacement of the RapidWeaver blog plugin, FAQ pages, a shop with products, a photo gallery of galleries, … Endless possibilities.
Poster CMS is able to reuse the inbuilt CSS classes of the RapidWeaver Blog Plug-in. For Foundry and Foundation users, detailed style settings are available to adapt the look and feel to your overall design. In addition, you are able to design a complete own layout.
Further more, it is possible to generate posts based on server side text or markdown files, without the need to open Stacks Pro in order to create new posts.
- No Database. No Setup. Just publish and enjoy life.
- Create your blog posts inside Stacks Pro. Easy to use but still powerful. Or choose to create blog posts online via text or markdown files.
- Browse with help of a pagination through the different items
- Layout your items inside one or multiple columns
- Spice up your images with an inbuilt lightbox
- Automatically display videos responsive
- Scroll-to-reveal animation of items
- Disqus comment integration
- Use categorisation and tags
- Localise texts and date formats
Have a look at the demo and tutorial pages to get a better glimpse what is possible to build with Poster CMS.